Grace Church MK Sunday Service
May 1 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am| Free
They are so excited to pray, worship and share God’s word together as they gather back as a family.
Please ensure you include in your booking, every person who plans to attend the meeting from your household/bubble.
(they will have a small number of spaces available for guests or those who struggle book-in online but please help us out by booking in if you possible can!)
A few key things for you to note as you consider booking your tickets:
- Doors open 15 minutes before the service begins. We may ask you to wait outside whilst we enable people to find their seats safely. Please ensure that you socially distance and wear your mask during this time.
- On arrival you will be required to use the hand-sanitiser and please bring and wear a face mask at all times when in the building. We will have spare masks available on arrival if you’ve forgotten yours.
- Please let us know if you can no longer attend as we may have a waiting list!
- For the first few weeks that we gather to meet there will be no kids or youth work running- all ages are welcome to join in with our main meeting and we’ll be mindful of younger ones in all we do.
- Unfortunately right now we are not able to serve refreshments but please feel free to bring your own!
- For more information on our safety protocols see their website.